If you’re on the fence between inpatient and outpatient addiction treatment, admissions from Inspire Malibu can assist you in selecting a program that’s perfect for your recovery goals. One call to our outpatient and inpatient drug rehab is all it takes to get started on your recovery journey; we’re here for you 24/7 to answer questions, verify your insurance benefits, and provide support during a crisis. When you’re seeking a reputable inpatient drug rehab in Malibu, reach out to IM at 800-444-1838.
10 Benefits to Choosing an Inpatient Drug Rehab
1. Making a commitment to long-term recovery doesn’t come without its rewards. You’ll enjoy gourmet, healthy meals during your time spent at Inspire Malibu. If it’s been some time since you’ve focused on your health, it’s time you start thinking about you for a change.
2. Our luxury amenities make it more enjoyable to stay in our residential inpatient rehab center. Tour our facility online to gain a better sense of what we have to offer in terms of comforts and luxury perks.
3. Your stay in our inpatient rehab for drug addiction will give you the time you need to think about how you got where you are and what you plan to do to make changes for the better. Mindfulness activities, like yoga, relax the body & mind and begin the healing process.
4. A long-term stay in a residential drug rehabilitation center will provide a place to stay clean and sober. With outpatient treatment, patients return home every night and run a high risk or connecting with triggers and temptations that often lead to relapse.
5. Supervised detox in a rehab is far safer than going through withdrawals at home or a friend’s house. Inpatient detox under the supervision of trained medical professionals will enhance your comfort and safety during the most crucial phase of recovery.
6. By choosing an inpatient drug addiction treatment center, you’ll have access to a broad range of treatment options and programs that will help you break free from your addiction and look forward to a brighter future.
7. Our residential treatment program at Inspire Malibu creates a recovery-focused community that is supportive and healthy. If you need a place to go where you can be 100% certain that drugs and alcohol will not be present, our inpatient drug rehab is the ideal choice.
8. An outpatient rehab is less likely to offer comfort meds during detox because of the diminished capacity for supervision. If you’re concerned about painful withdrawals, it’s best to select detox in an inpatient setting.
9. Agreeing to an inpatient program will give you access to the structure you need while you work through personal issues that have led to addiction.
10. At Inspire Malibu, you’ll have the opportunity to choose how long you want to remain in our inpatient drug rehab. The minimum program length is 30 days, however, you’ll be encouraged to stay for a full 90 days, and longer if necessary. Working with our recovery specialists, you’ll have every advantage when you’re ready to make a change for the better.