If you’re looking for an effective world-class outpatient drug rehab to help you overcome addiction and rediscover your sober life back, you’re in the right place. Solace Behavioral Health is here to offer you an opportunity to participate in a comprehensive treatment without missing your daily routine.
Is outpatient drug rehab right for you?
Outpatient rehab for drug abuse may be a right for you if you need intensive help in treating your condition but can’t manage to check into a residential treatment facility. Besides that, outpatient rehabilitation may right for you if:
- Your drug addiction is manageable.
- You’re looking for more comprehensive support outside of your family and peer group.
- You don’t have enough money for inpatient rehab but still want to take the right path towards overcoming your addiction.
- You require continuing care after completing inpatient rehab to help you in relapse prevention.
Outpatient rehab may serve you better if you want to continue living at home as you recover, take care of your family, keep up with your job, and stay on track in school. Additionally, outpatient rehabs can be more effective if you already have a supportive, safe, and stable environment and network.
Important things to look for in a perfect outpatient rehab
The goals of each outpatient rehab vary depending upon the issue the program is designed to address. To that end, if you’re suffering from drug abuse, you should ensure that the outpatient treatment program you choose to focus on treating both substance abuse and co-occurring mental disorders.
The following are some more specifications you need to look for in a successful outpatient drug rehab:
- Evidence-based methods and procedures
- The licensed multidisciplinary treatment team
- A personalized treatment plan
- Accessibility and availability of the facility
- Relapse prevention education
- Relationship between the client and treatment providers
- Continuing supports and assessments
- Family engagement
The most excellent outpatient substance abuse rehab
We’re among a few top-rated outpatient rehabs in the U.S offering the most advanced and productive treatments that are rare to find across the states. Our outpatient program attempts to look closely at an individual’s entire life and determine how addiction can be managed as efficiently as possible in a holistic way. We simply strive to help our clients overcome drug abuse and give them the tools to live a healthy, sober life.
The following are some of the comprehensive outpatient treatments we offer at our facility:
- Individual and group therapies
- Detoxification and withdrawal
- Prescription medication
- Psychiatric services
- Drug education and counseling
- Family therapy and more
Join a highly-rated outpatient rehab near you
Drug addiction is a chronic disease, and recovery is a continuing process. Choosing an outpatient treatment program will allow you to participate in substance abuse treatment while maintaining your presence at home, work, school, and other personal obligations.
If you’re considering joining the most exceptional outpatient drug rehab near you, join Solace Behavioral Health to start your recovery journey. Please feel free to contact us now to schedule an appointment and to get the help you need right away.